Himalayan Salt Urn
Medium Size Dimensions
Size: 5″x5″x8″ / 13x13x20 cm
Capacity: 115 in³ / 1890 cm³
Large Size Dimensions
Size: 6″x6″x10″ / 15x15x25 cm
Capacity: 225 in³ / 3690 cm³
- All-natural products.
- Buy more. Save More.
- Save up to 50%Get 5% OFF / item in cart
100% Natural & Biodegradable
These lovely natural Himalayan Salt Urns are individually hand-crafted by skilled artisans from solid blocks of Himalayan rock salt. The salt deposits in the region are over 250 million years old and are believed to be the purest on Earth. The hand-made natural qualities of salt urns make each urn unique in both color and finish. Guaranteed 100% genuine Himalayan salt.
If you are after an eco-friendly, biodegradable way to let go of a loved one (pets included), this is the way to go. These beautiful pieces of art will dissolve within 4 hours when placed in water, releasing the cremated remains to disperse on the current in an ecologically responsible manner. When placed in soil, these bio-degradable, environment-friendly urns will release into the earth completely after 4 months.
more applicable uses for a Himalayan salt urn
- Decorative homeware piece
- Store salts or spices
- Store household goods
Social benefit to using a Himalayan Salt Urn
- This is an attractive and environmentally friendly funeral option.
- Biodegradable Himalayan Salt Urns can be used in water burials.
- Biodegradable Himalayan Salt Urns can be used in ground burials.
- Also designed to be buried or placed outside in a natural environment where they will naturally biodegrade.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 25 cm|