Nothing on this website should be construed as an attempt to diagnose, treat or cure. The information on this website is intended to be a community resource. SafeSalt Australia takes no responsibility for any informational material or brochures produced using information taken from our website. SafeSalt Australia has endeavoured to ensure that all information is correct at the time of publication (8th of October, 2023). This information, however, is subject to change without notice. SafeSalt Australia makes no warranty with regard to the accuracy of any information and will not be liable for any errors or omissions. Any liability that arises as a result of this information is hereby excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
This information should not be used as a substitute for seeking independent professional advice.
1. (A) In publishing this information, the authors make no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this information at your own risk. The compiler is not a doctor and has no medical background or training.
1. (B) Statements and information regarding dietary supplements, books and any products mentioned have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
2. In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this information, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this information is assumed by the user.
3. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information.
4. The information you access is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, printing, or delivering of this information assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein.
5. The author and other parties involved in the compilation of this information assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
6. The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Website makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
7. The information provided is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, paediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider.
8. Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
9. By reading this information, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not read/use this information. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
10. The information, services, products, messages and other materials, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
12. The unauthorised alteration of the content of this information is expressly prohibited. The author, its agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorised alteration of this information.
13. Arbitration – by reading/using this information you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this information shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of Queensland, Australia. By reading/using this information, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. Any dispute or claim in connection with this information, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in Queensland, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
14. By using this information, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this information. The internal laws of the State of Queensland will govern your permission and use of this information and these terms. Any dispute or claim in connection with this information, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in Queensland, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.