Clinoptilolite Zeolite Powder
Mined from outback Australia, this is the finest natural Clinoptilolite Zeolite powder available.
Remarkably versatile, Zeolite Powder is a mineral that finds extensive applications in health, first aid, personal hygiene, pet care and even lawn/agricultural care.
- All-natural products.
- Buy more. Save More.
- Save up to 50%Get 5% OFF / item in cart
100% Australian Natural Clinoptilolite Zeolite Powder
Any information presented here is not to be understood as ‘professional health advice’.
Removing heavy metals and toxins from our bodies has been a challenge until now…
Are you concerned about heavy metals in your body? Heavy metals from fillings, fish, food, and other sources, including the very air you breathe, could be draining your energy right now! This particular Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) has traditionally been used in Eastern countries in medicine for over 900 years to improve general health.
Top 10 Clinoptilolite Zeolite benefits
- Clinoptilolite Zeolite removes heavy metals that are toxic to the human body, such as cadmium, arsenic, lead, and mercury, safely and efficiently. This helps take pressure off the liver, allowing it to do its job more efficiently.
- Powerful natural antioxidant.
- Research shows Clinoptilolite Zeolite has an antiviral effect due to the fact it traps viral particles in its porous cell structure, thus removing them from the body.
- Balances pH levels of human blood to between 7.30 And 7.5.
- Traps and nullifies nitrosamines (a deadly toxin found in processed meats).
- Immuno-modulatory effect (normalises your immune system).
- Captures trigger antigens that cause allergies, migraines, and asthma.
- Improves absorption of nutrients.
- Powerful digestive aid.
- Many people use Zeolite to clear the fog in their heads. Society calls it old-age… By using Clinoptilolite Zeolite, you will understand it was simply toxins in the body suppressing clarity of mind.
Discover the magic of Zeolite Powder and Detox yourself from heavy metals
Heavy metal exposure, including lead, mercury, cadmium, and aluminum, is an everyday occurrence. Accumulation of these pollutants can lead to heavy metal toxicity, associated with a spectrum of health issues such as digestive disorders, fatigue, skin problems, stress, anxiety, and more. Surprisingly, sources of heavy metal exposure include bushfires, tattoo ink, lip gloss, hair dyes, food, cigarettes, and exhaust fumes.
Our Zeolite powder effectively combats heavy metal toxicity by traversing the gastrointestinal tract, collecting and binding heavy metal ions and toxins. Simultaneously, it can bind bacteria on its surface, with bacterial spores, viruses, and some microbial toxins being encapsulated within its structure. The combined toxic matter is then removed via our stools, along with the zeolite powder.
Latest information about zeolite powder as a supplement
Used globally, including in Australia, as a detoxifying mineral supplement, Zeolite Powder has gained approval as a food supplement in America and many parts of Europe and is Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS). While Australian zeolite awaits TGA listing, clinical trials are underway.
The general recommended dosage is between 1 level teaspoon (2,500mg) and 2 level teaspoons (5,000mg) per day. However, starting with 1/4 teaspoon daily and gradually increasing is advisable.
- Drink option: Mix your required amount (see above) of zeolite powder with water or smoothies; let it settle for 5 minutes before drinking to allow the larger particles to sink to the bottom, then drink the water and leave the larger particles behind.
- Food option: Add a small amount of zeolite powder to various dishes such as soups, casseroles, and stir-fries.
It’s advisable to stay adequately hydrated and increase water intake when incorporating zeolite into your routine. Consultation with a healthcare professional, especially one familiar with zeolite, is recommended if you have health concerns.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.