Himalayan Salt Lamp
Small – 20cm
Large – 35cm
- All-natural products.
- Buy more. Save More.
- Save up to 50%Get 5% OFF / item in cart
Himalayan Salt Lamps are Energising
Do you know the invigorating feeling you get when you walk on the beach and smell the clean and salty air? Or when you walk through a forest, the uncontaminated, ionised air beside a waterfall or in the atmosphere after a thunderstorm? The feeling you experience comes from an abundance of nature’s negative ions – negative ions help you feel refreshed and revived! That is exactly how Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps work! They purify and cleanse the air by a process of ionisation.
Now you can enjoy that experience every day.
Himalayan Salt Lamps are beautiful, warm and welcoming. They contain many beneficial health giving properties. Each Himalayan Salt comes in its own unique natural shape, size and rich colours. These natural works of art look stunning and you’ll recognise their enormous benefits to your welfare by bringing the feeling of natural outdoors into the home. The soothing glow and striking natural shapes of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps enhance the décor, and warmth of any room. As the light waves shine through this ancient salt it neutralises the Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) caused by the electrical devices that surround us and purify the air with invigorating negative ions that reduce the number of airborne bacteria and increase our feeling of well-being.
Each Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp comes with a fitting wooden base.
Himalayan Salt Lamps are Ancient Beauties.
Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps are hand excavated from 250 million year old salt deposits situated at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
Place Himalayan Rock Salt lamps near televisions and computers, around smokers, in offices with air-conditioning, in fact anywhere you want to restore and promote natural air quality.
The natural air is achieved by Hygroscopy, (the ability of a substance to attract and hold water molecules from the surrounding environment,) as the lamp warms this gentle chemical reaction takes place. Health-giving negative ions are then released into the air, counteracting the positive ions from all sources around the home and office. The air is purified neutralising the effects of airborne bacteria, mould, viruses, allergens, respiratory irritants and asthma triggers cannot continue to exist in the negatively charged environment.
Discover the Magic of Natural Himalayan Salt Lamps
Himalayan Salt Lamps are a stunning, natural alternative to mechanical ionisers.
Bio-energy therapists and homeopaths around the world have recommended crystal salt lamps for a long time to support treatment of allergies, respiratory system and cardiovascular diseases, and often used in the treatment of rheumatism.
Some suggested uses for Himalayan Salt Lamps:
- Allergy Sufferers – A salt lamp placed in the bedroom will help improve air quality reducing airborne bacteria and irritants that can trigger Asthma and allergies.
- Children’s Bedrooms – a perfect night light that will help them sleep and make them feel ‘safe and sound’. Salt lamps are completely safe.
- Lounge Room – place next to the TV or other electrical devices to clear the air and reduce EMR (electro magnetic radiation) that is present in every home.
- In your Office – A Himalayan Rock Salt lamp can help improve your concentration, reduce stress and energise your body. It neutralises the effects of artificial light and poor air circulation. Place a salt lamp on your desk near your computer to reduce EMR pollution and minimise the effects of the monitor radiation.
- Removing bad odors A few Rock Salt Lamps around smelly or smoky areas will clear the air of lingering smells much faster.
- Natural Health Practitioners – A Rock Salt Lamp glowing in your consulting room offers a calm relaxing environment, purifies the air and assists in the healing process.
- Feng Shui – Rock Salt Lamps strategically placed enhances and clears negative energy from a room.
- Meditation – When relaxing in peace and quiet, a Salt Crystal lamp near you is known to enhance your meditative experience.
- Massage Rooms and Spas – A Salt Lamp or two in treatment rooms will greatly enhance your clients experience, keep the air fresh and create a calm, relaxed environment.
- Also suitable for – Restaurants, Doctors / Dentist waiting rooms, Hair and Beauty Salons, small and large offices.
Himalayan Salt Lamp Care
- Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps should not be used in damp rooms, outdoors, in humid conditions, near evaporative cooling, or be allowed to get wet. If your lamp gets wet, switch off at the power source, remove the cord and globe and then wipe the rock salt with a dry cloth. When dry, replace the globe and cord and switch on the lamp. Should water drip into the globe connection, replace the cord and globe immediately.
- If your Himalayan Salt Lamp gets a bit dusty or dirty, switch off at the power source, remove the cord and globe, then moisten a cloth (squeeze out) and rub the dirt off the lamp.
- For heavy, ground in dirt, use a scourer (this won’t hurt the lamp), allow the lamp to dry either in sunlight (inside) or by replacing the globe and cord and switching on the lamp.
- In exceptionally humid or wet weather conditions, it’s strongly recommended you have your lamp on continuously to keep it as dry as possible. For best results, keep on 24/7.
- Salt lamp globes keep best if the lamp is stationary and not subject to vibration. If the globe blows out often, check it is screwed in firmly and not touching the surface of the lamp.
- It is recommended you place your salt lamp on a placemat or something similar to protect the surface your crystal salt lamp is resting on.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 35 cm|